Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Phone for wifey

Juz got a steal from getting a new Nokia E71 for wifey. She had been complaining bout her LG Ice Cream phone from the veri day we bought it. So finally she can have a new phone already, although its not wat she had always wanted(iphone3G), its still something nicer compare to tat LG phone. Now we can do video call again... yeah!!! next time can see baby thru video call when i m working.

Althought i m really not a Nokia fan myself, i mean i really hates it, and it reALLY irritates me when i sell it to my customer. But its the Nokia incentives tat drives me on selling it...hee hee.

SAying tat, somehow or rather, this stupid phone really kinda touch my heart. 1st time i have a liking for Nokia model. It kinda have a business style look, with rather small Qwerty keypads, slim and best of all, its white in color with a little dash of red to go along with it.


But ultimately, nothing can compare to my all-time fav IPHONE 3G!!!!!!!!!!! Its the best phone in the world, best technology(*cough), best in whatever and whichever la...i can proclaim myself the IPHONE GEEK... yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment