Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Blooms


Recently i get to notice tat frds around me and wifey are suddenly pregnant or had even gave birth. All happening in this year, Year of e Ox... I wonder its really tat good to hav a baby Ox or its juz tat the husband is workin hard like an Ox. hee hee


One...Two...Three...Four... it seems like a non stop of counting but seriously 10 fingers can count. **oops, juz nice its 10!! My wifey too is included, with our Baby Chloe... really cant wait for her to pop out of mummy Nicole's tummy.


I wonder wat kind of parents we are going to be. Nicole definately hav wat it takes to be a mummy, but for myself, i do feel tat i m still a big baby. I guess when Baby Chloe is out, i m goin to transform into a fatherly figure. Definately not an old and naggy father.


Have you ppl out there wonder wat kind of a parent u goin to be next time??


Time will tell...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment